Monday, June 6

Bell peppers


bell peppers

So, I am finally back and with full steam too. I have been working like mad for a month in a bakery/supermarket next to my own business and have been missing the food blog world. I finished the bakery episode and am bringing this lovely recipe which I wanted to try for sooo long for a refreshing start.

The filling:
cooked rice
sauteed minced pork, mushrooms, red onion and
chopped peppers
fresh lemon thyme, parsley
salt, pepper

Posted by Hello

Cut the top of the peppers off evenly as you will need them to cover the filled peppers when baking.
Discard the seeds and fill the peppers with the pork and rice filling, put the cut pepper cover back on and bake in the oven until the peppers are completely soft.

3 Comments:

Anonymous keiko said...

such a sweet looking dish!

5:54 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just thought i would say hi from Japan. Doing some blog surfing and found your site. Im looking for some cool styles of alberta home based business opportunity
for my own blog. Theres some really amazing blogs about. if you have time check out my site you will find information on alberta home based business opportunity
. Well when i get my blog running hope you come and check it out.

12:45 pm  
Blogger Home Based Business Opportunity said...

Stunning home based business weblog.
So many ideas, tips, and insite.
Well thanks and if you have some time
stop in at my home based business
website.

9:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

online
Online Dating