Tuesday, May 3

Glowing tuna


tuna

Ok, I know this is not Italian but I wanted to try this thai recipe of Delicious Days for some time. A bit of a diversion from my 'May theme'.
Even though it doesn't look so beautiful as the original creator's of DD(deliciousdays), it tastes fabulous and it is really easy to make - marinade 5 minutes, heat the grill 5 minutes and grilling itself about 7 minutes.
I had to change few ingredients but only very slightly.



Ingredients:
First of all, I used a very good quality fresh tuna steaks (2 pieces).
Instead of tamarind sauce - I used fish sauce(nam pla) 1-2 tbsp.
Instead of coriander seeds - I used dry coriander leaves.
Also, I used 2 tsp of Bombay mix(includes coriander, cumin, etc.) and when you grill it under the grill (very hot) - add 1 sliced banana.
Please, refer to the DeliciousDays food blog for the recipe.

glowing tuna Posted by Hello

It has quite a spicy flavour but is sweet at the same time. Very nice!!!

And by the way, all the food bloggers out there - we are still on for the Italian theme!!! So, you are all welcome to join, please, refer to the post 'Made in Italy' for the details.
Looking forward to read your inventions.

6 Comments:

Blogger Ana said...

Dreska, I guess I'll have to take your word for it. I do cook fish but seldom. I prefer chicken.

I know, Portuguese are great fish eaters but I must have an errant gene. Oh! Well!!!!

I haven't forgotten the May theme. Hoping to cook something Italian tomorrow.

4:17 am  
Blogger Andrea said...

Looking forward to it.

4:15 pm  
Anonymous 'ka said...

i really have to say that this is another dangerous blog to visit... :D no matter when i visit this blog, the pix 'n the recipes make me hungry all the time... :) brava! :)

6:22 pm  
Blogger rowena said...

Hi Dreska! I'm still working on my post---trying to perfect the recipe and whatnot. I really wanted to do pasta from scratch so... it's the photos that are hard to manage since it's difficult to do both at the same time! hehe...I should have it all done next week, will let you know!

p.s. Love this glowing tuna post and also the previous... looks like I'm adding another to my list to try!

9:10 am  
Blogger FoodNinja said...

Hiya..

Greetings from canada... While blog surfing one day I happend upon your blog.. you got me hooked on the IMBB thing... I have been working on my jellied submission.. I just wanted to say thanks...

11:42 pm  
Anonymous www.tabletpc-shop.info said...

Pretty effective piece of writing, thanks for the post.

11:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

online
Online Dating