Tuesday, February 22

Music in the kitchen


Feeling popular! Posted by Hello

Yes!
- It was my 2 weeks blog anniversary on Sunday.
- I was asked to complete this bloggers' questionnaire about music on Monday by Aude http://epicesetcompagnie.blogspot.com/ (nice friend I met via www.chocolateandzucchini.com )
- My hubbie's bro approved of my blog (a gardener, loves food though).

So, yes, if somebody wants to know how I am, my answer is - 'Popular'(just like Pierce Brosnan in Thomas Crown Affair, hehe. Love his style!). Hope this feeling last...

So, here are my answers on 'Music in the kitchen' if anybody's interested:
What is the total number of music files on your computer?
-None at the moment. I have just rebuilt it and so listen to cd's.
What is the last CD you bought?
- Ellis Marsalis - Twelve's it (jazz piano)
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000007QD3/qid=1109038193/sr=8-3/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i3_xgl15/102-2489246-4090538?v=glance&s=music&n=507846
What is the last song you last listened to before reading this message?
J.S.Bach - The Complete Partitas
Write down 5 songs you often listen to or that mean a lot to you.
1.I often listen to classical and jazz piano as I love piano(and teach piano).
2. Steve Vai - electric guitar god, http://www.vai.com/(his song 'You're here' with a beauiful solo at the beginning) and my first video experience of his music - I fell in love with him (hm, the charm of the Italians!), his music, his sense of humour.
3. Lionel Richie - all his songs(slow or up-beat), good drive-time music.
4.
5.
Who are you going to pass this stick to (3 persons) and why?
Lee Loreya - a girl that has a way with words and I admire that. I would be interested to hear from her on this subject.
Phil - my chef-friend, another obsessed person, who influenced me in the way of cooking.

4 Comments:

Blogger LeeLoreya said...

I'm sorry, this has nothing to do with this post I thought it would be easier to comment rather than send an email for something so futile: you have hungarian origins or do you just speak it?

10:08 am  
Blogger Dreska said...

I have hungarian origins(my mum is Hungarian, her parents, grand,...)
The fact that they lived in Slovakia(slovak-hungarian border) goes back to Austrio-Hungarian history. But I think some of you might know or have read about it.
So, we have a mixed population in the south of Slovakia. Lots of us have Hungarian nationality(I have Slovak-was in favour of communistic era, my mum Hungarian - born before communism)
Hope it's not too confusing.

3:53 pm  
Blogger aude said...

Thanks Dreska for taking some time to answer these questions. I love J.S. Bach partitas too !
And by the way, nice dress...

5:38 pm  
Blogger Dreska said...

Thanks. I won the bidding on it on E-bay shopping site. So, it worked out really cheap too!

7:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

online
Online Dating